Supporting Our Students
We're committed to helping the next generation of agricultural leaders succeed. We offer internships and scholarships help guide students.
The application period for the Joe Leiser Memorial Scholarship is not currently open.
Paid internships typically run from May through mid-August, and can be taken for college credit if your institution allows. Over the course of an internship at AgCredit, students can expect the following:
- Exposure to the organization and agricultural lending
- Opportunity to job shadow a variety of positions
- Attend trainings to further your understanding of agricultural lending and other agricultural topics
- Positive, upbeat, and friendly work environment
- Hands on, real world job experience
- Network with others in the organization and industry
Possible Internship Opportunities
- Human Resources
"As an intern, I enjoyed the challenge of learning new things and being trusted to work on projects that were important. No one ever made me feel like I was just the intern, and I was always made to feel like my ideas were welcome. I knew that my experience as an intern was something that would have a positive impact on my career, and fortunately, I had the opportunity to continue my career at AgCredit!"
— Maria Hoepf, Assistant Training Coordinator, Past Human Resources Intern