Loans for farms, homes, and land
Joe Leiser Memorial Ag Credit, ACA Scholarship
Explanation of Eligibility 2014–2015 School Year
A total of three Ag Credit, ACA scholarships will be given for the 2014-15 school year.* Three students currently studying an agricultural curriculum at an accredited four (4) year school or at an accredited two (2) year school will each receive a $2,000 award.
To be eligible, the applicant must be an immediate family member (dependent) of a voting stockholder of Ag Credit, ACA with a current loan. At the time of application the student must be attending a post-secondary school majoring in an agriculture related subject.
Graduating high school seniors are not eligible to apply.
• Children of current employees or directors of Ag Credit, ACA are not eligible for this scholarship.
• Previous recipients of scholarship funds are not eligible to re-apply.
• Previous applicants (who have not received scholarship funds) may apply every year they are eligible.
• The scholarship is to be used to pay education-related expenses and will be issued in the form of a joint check with the school.
• Applications must be postmarked on or before June 30, 2014.
ATTENTION: June O’Neill
Ag Credit, ACA
610 W. Lytle St.
Fostoria, OH 44830
The selection committee will consist of three current board members of Ag Credit, ACA. They will review all complete applications and choose the three recipients. No interviews will be conducted. The
process will be completed by July 31, 2014.
* The scholarship selection committee reserves the right to reduce or expand the number of scholarships awarded based upon the number of eligible and complete applications received.
© 2012 Ag Credit Country Mortgages. All Rights Reserved.